The standalone OT2m model has all of the below features, and comes fully assembled in a heavy-duty steel enclosure. It is not available in a kit format. The OT2m also includes a 30 amp solid-state relay for remote or timed control of DC loads or automatic control of radio power. * Plots received positions as waypoints – APRS stations, objects, and items received over the air can be passed to a GPS receiver to be plotted on its map display. When used with a supported Garmin or Magellan GPS receiver, waypoints will be created with appropriate map symbols, comment text, and elevations.
* KISS support – Use with any packet program that supports the standard KISS interface protocol.
* APRS Digipeater – Supports multiple aliases, WIDEn-n and TRACEn-n style callsign substitution with dupe checking, hop count limiting, and optional preemption. May be used simultaneously with tracking and KISS functions.
* Command console – A traditional TNC2-style serial console provides a simple, platform-independent configuration interface. Additionally, APRS station-to-station messages may be sent and received from the command line.
* Remote control via APRS – Most of the commands available at the console may also be issued through APRS station-to-station text messages. This allows the unit to be reconfigured from anywhere in the world with APRS access. Access can be limited by callsign and through the use of a secure one-time-password scheme.
* Upgradeable – Firmware updates are free and easy to install. Firmware images can be downloaded directly from the website with the Windows-based configuration utility, or they can be transferred to the unit from any XMODEM-capable terminal program for cross-platform compatibility.
* Flexible and Expandable – Extra analog inputs and digital I/O lines, plus a Dallas 1-wire bus, allow connection of a wide variety of devices.
* SmartBeaconing™ – APRS tracking with SmartBeaconing™ support for automatic beacon rate control, compressed format support for shorter packets and better precision, and timeslotting for efficient, coordinated channel usage.
* Weather Station Support – Supports Peet Bros, AAG 1-wire, and LaCrosse WS-2300 series weather stations.
* On-board temperature and voltage telemetry (OT2m only)
* Dual serial ports (via splitter cable for OT2m, or front-panel data jack for T2-135).
PicoAPRS with GPS receiver (Kit) Photo by WIMO.de
"Worlds smallest APRS transceiver" offers many applications. Matchbox-sized, built in GPS receiver.
The transceiver can not only be used as APRS tracker, but also as receiver for APRS...
AGWTracker for Mac
AGWTracker for Mac beta version. You can download and use from www.sv2agw.com downloads section. Just download the zip unzip and run it. Supports multiple google and bing online maps. Almost every...
AP510 APRS VHF 1W Tracker
AVRT5 is developed on the basis of the above aprs AVRTT-AVRT4 equipment, the main function is to transmit APRS data integration. Built-in GPS antenna and module + VHF radio transceiver module to TNC codec...