• Full coverage reception form 100KHz to 2GHz SDR
• Independent antenna inputs for Shortwave and VHF
• USB computer connection ( mini usb)
• Very High dynamic range receiver
• Low noise pin-diode band switch
• Accurate and efficient band filters
• Very clean audio reception
• SMA golden antenna connectors
• LED power and band indication
• 40MHz local oscillator for HF conversion
• DBM balance diode ring mixer
• Small size board
• Freeware software
• Up to 3.2 M Sample rate.
DX Patrol SDR Receiver Review and Observations
For details contact to author: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. +351965626669
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
HF/VHF/UHF SDR ICOM “IC-705” Transceiver A new HF +50/144/430 Mhz transceiver will be shown and announced on "HAM FAIR 2019" on August 31st (Sat) and 1st (Sun) September 2019 in Tokyo. ICOM "IC-705" 10 Watts of power with new SDR technology.
PTRX-7300 Panorama Adaptor for the IC-7300
A panorama adapter for the IC-7300? What's the point, you might ask, the IC-7300 has such a nice spectrum and waterfall display? Right, but unfortunately the IC-7300 has no output for an external display....
Comment for Very Wide Band SDR Receiver 100KHz to 2Ghz