No Int. Antenna Tuner. (ATU is optional – External)
Size: 330 х 165 х 380мм
Weight: 12kg (24lbs)
Warranty: 2 years
• Broadband input circuit providing a perfect transceiver
load with SWR below 1.2:1 (typically 1.1:1), without retuning
throughout the whole frequency range from 1.8 to 54MHz
• The overall operation of ACOM 600S is extremely
simplified: the screen menus are intuitive and easy to
follow and no special skill is required from the operator
when changing frequency bands
• Possibility of automatic control – when connected to a
transceiver with a CAT interface, the amplifier monitors
constantly, duly follows the operating frequency, and
changes the bands accordingly.
• Even if not connected with CAT interface, the amplifier
monitors the frequency of the input signal through the builtin
frequency counter and automatically switches over the
• Remotely controlled by RS232 interface.
• Takes care of itself during operation due to the continuously
working protection circuits in all modes.
• The operator can monitor digitally more than 10
parameters concerning the working regime of the amplifier.
• Easy maintenance – detailed data (55 parameters) about
each of the last 28 hard-fault protection trips is stored in the
amplifier’s nonvolatile memory.
• Convenient for expeditions and field operation: extremely
compact and light construction, extended mains voltage
range (85-132VAC and 170-265VAC through changing
only the main fuses – no internal switching), limited inrush
current and purely sinusoidal consumed mains current,
automatic Power Factor Correction (PFC) – all significant
parameters in operation from unstable mains, generators
etc. features achieved thanks to the built-in switchingmode
power supply (SMPS).
• Perfect electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) both with the
highly sensitive as well as with the powerful appliances in
the radio station (receivers, computers, more amplifiers)
exceeding the standard EMC requirements due to the use
OM POWER high power HF combiner OM10C
The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM POWER HF automatic linear amplifier OM3501A he automatic linear amplifier OM3501A is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29 MHz (including WARC – bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a one piece of ceramic tetrode GU78B.