“OM-Power” proud to introduce new compact power linear amplifier equipped with one tube of approved Russian quality used for military purposes. The amplifier despite its compact measures gives over 1500 W output power and as a bonus 50 MHz band is built-in for the “MAGIC BAND” lovers.
Photo credit OM3RM
ADVANTAGES of OM1500:
• Compact measures 390 mm x 195 mm x 370 mm (width x height x depth) – this makes it the smallest available amplifier on the market in terms of size vs. output power
• Small weight – only 22 kg
• Output power 1500 W on HF and 1000 W on 50MHz
• Includes all HF bands from 1.8 MHz to 29.7 MHz inc. WARC and 50 MHz
• Silent function of the blower on RX, continuous regulation of revolution according to the temperature of the air blown out from the tube • Equipped with one GS23B tube
• The price of the tube is approximately on the level of GU74B, for 1.5 kW output power one tube is sufficient, no need of pairing when replacement is necessary
• FULL QSK, vacuum antenna relay is used
• 3 antenna outlets – controlled through the front panel
• Wide band input circuit from 1.8 MHz to 52 MHz entering SWR under 1:1.4, no need to use antenna tuner
• Easy installation of transformer for decreasing weight when transporting PA to expeditions
• Protection of PA against all non standard events
• Large display with information about the state of the PA – intuitive control
• Memory of fault states – easy diagnosis of potential problems
• Quick and easy tuning of PA thanks to TUNE function and analogue meter
• Easy replacement of tube – adjustment of BIAS electronically
• EBS for decreasing heat load of the tube
The OM1500 will be displayed for the first time at HAMRADIO2012 in Friedrichshafen between June 22 and 24, 2012 . OM-Power planning to launch the sale of the product in fall 2012. You can place your advanced order now and take advantage of a special price. Visit stand A1-500 and let yourself surprise by the wide range of OM Power products.
High power HF combiner OM10C The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM4001A HF Linear Amplifier The OM Power model OM4001A is an automatic power amplifier, designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz (including WARC bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a two pieces...
BURST-2000A LDMOS Power Amplifier "BURST-2000A" - Russian LDMOS HF Linear Power Amplifier - 2,2 KWT. 1.8 - 50 MHz. with (CWS) cooling water system.
Video (Russian Language)
Exclusive photos (Copyright...