• Powerful: up to 1.5 KW (1.3 KW typ.).
• Very Light: 7.5 Kg. (16.5 Ibs) typ.
• Very Small: h 12, w 28, d 36 cm (4.72”x11.02”x14.17”) connectors included.
• Wide Frequency Coverage: 1.8 MHz to 50 MHz, including WARC
• Internal Switching Power Supply with Power Factor Correction.
• No jumper changes necessary to work from 100VAC to 255VAC
• Manages 4 antennas automatically.
• Automatically switches between 2 transceivers.
• SO2R operation.
• Can manage an external set of Band Pass Filters.
• ATU Built-In: bypassable per antenna and band.
• Up to 3 antennas can be selected for every band.
• Additional receiving antenna can be selected.
• Drives directly up to 4 dynamic antennas (SteppIR, Ultrabeam) for an easiest layout.
• No relay contacts are switched when current is flowing due to special software.
• Fully remotable.
• Remote control and all software upgrades fully available on SPE website.
• USB and RS 232 ports.
• 3 Selectable Power Output: MAX, MID (800 W), LOW (500W).
• Very clean and low distortion signal.
• Both inputs always perfectly matched.
• Quiet Operation: four fans linearly controlled by power supply and power amplifier temperatures.
• Fully protected.
• Fully Solid State: uses only one new very rugged device.
• Over 30000 lines of software for performances that cannot be found together in any other amplifier.
• Two very fast CPUs.
• CAT and band data compatible with all rigs on the market allowing automatic control of antennas, bands, ATU matchings.
• Available also without ATU allowing significant savings.
• Complete with heavy duty carrying bag allowing carry-on to airplanes.
• Certifications: CE, FCC pending.
Availability: Late 2013
Price: $5200 USD
Icom IC-PW2 1kW HF+ 6m Amplifier
On August 31, 2019, Icom Co., Ltd. announced the IC-PW2 - 1kW linear amplifier in the HF + 50MHz band at its booth at Ham Fair 2019. Full power, full duty specification that uses LDMOS for the final...
High power HF combiner OM10C The high power combiner OM10C is designed for all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz and maximum 10kW PEP output power.
Specification of OM10C:
OM4001A HF Linear Amplifier The OM Power model OM4001A is an automatic power amplifier, designed for use on all short wave amateur bands from 1.8 to 29.7 MHz (including WARC bands) and all modes. It is equipped with a two pieces...