ANAN-G2 HF & 6M 100W Ultra High Performance SDR Transceiver
- Architecture: Direct Sampling DDC/DUC Transceiver
- Interface: Ethernet and PCIe (Internally)
- Full Desktop Linux OS
- Phase Noise (Clock): -149dB @ 10Khz
- TCXO Stability (Typical): /- .1 PPM
- Modes: CW, SSB, NFM, AM, Digital
- Antenna Ports: Three BNC 50 ohms Software Configurable Ports, Three BNC ADC1 Bypass and Loop in ports, One BNC for
- Frequency Resolution: 1 Hz
- 13.8v DC @ 25A, 2.5A Receive/25A Transmit
- 7.5Kg (approx. Weight)
- Dimensions: 314MM (W) x 138MM (H) x 368MM (D) (Not including extrusions).
- Receiver Architecture: Direct Down Conversion
- Dual 16 bit Phase Synchronous ADCs
- Independent filter banks for each ADC
- 6M LNAs
- Frequency Coverage: 9Khz to 60Mhz
- Attenuator: 1-30dB step attenuator
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB @ 2Khz offset
- Receiver Phase noise: -149dB @ 10Khz
- Image rejection: 90dB
- Hardware support for 10 independent receivers assignable to either ADC
- Transmitter Architecture: Direct Up Conversion
- DAC Resolution: 16 bit
- RF Output Power: 100W PEP SSB, FM, RTTY, Digital; 1-30W AM, 100W CW
- IMD: IMD3 typically -68dB below PEP @ 100W output on 20M
- Harmonics: Typically better than -43dBc on HF and -60dBc on 6M
- Carrier and Opposite Sideband Suppression: Better than -80dBc
- Transverter IF Output: 0db to 15dB
- Audio Barrel Line In, Digital Inputs, PTT in, PTT Out
- DB9 Seven Software Configurable Open Collector Outputs
- SMA XVTR, 10Mhz reference Input
- 3.25mm Barrel Mic, CW Key, Headphones and two Powered Speaker Outputs
- Mini XLR Mic Input with preamp.
- RJ45 Ethernet LAN Connector
- 2 x HDMI 4K Video Outputs
- 3 x USB Ports
Advantages of ANAN-G2:
Processing Capability: The ANAN-G2 is equipped with a large FPGA boasting an impressive 930 GMAC/s of processing capability and a tightly integrated on-board Quad Core SoC. This substantial processing power enhances its ability to handle complex tasks and sophisticated signal processing algorithms required to implement PureSignal, Diversity Reception and the world’s most advanced noise mitigation algorithms such as NR2!
Flexible Use Cases: One of the major advantages of the ANAN-G2 is its remarkable flexibility in use case scenarios. While delivering exceptional receiver and transmitter performance similar to its predecessors, the G2 takes a leap forward by providing enhanced processing capacity, making it capable of handling a wide range of tasks and applications.
Stand-Alone Operation: The ANAN-G2 offers the convenience of stand-alone operation without requiring a connected PC. This feature provides the freedom to use the device in situations where a computer setup might not be feasible or necessary.
Compatibility with Thetis Software: Users have the option to utilize the ANAN-G2 with a PC running the Thetis software. This compatibility enhances the device’s usability by providing access to a comprehensive software suite for control, signal processing, and visualization.
Future-Proof Remote Operation: The ANAN-G2 is designed with hardware capabilities for remote operation, though this feature is currently slated for future release. This would allow users to operate the device remotely, expanding its usability and convenience.
Rich I/O Options: The ANAN-G2 boasts an array of rich I/O options, including two HDMI 4K video outputs, Gigabit Ethernet, three USB ports, a 7-inch touch panel, and knobs/buttons for a traditional radio experience. This extensive set of I/O options ensures connectivity with various devices and accessories.
Broadcast Quality Audio: The device features an XLR balanced microphone input with a built-in preamp, guaranteeing broadcast-quality audio performance. This feature is advantageous for users seeking high-quality audio in their transmissions. PureSignal ensures that your IMD products are way down and not causing any splatter on the bands, did you know that the G2 has 20dB better IMD than even a Class A transmitter whilst maintaining the efficeincy of a Class AB design.